COMMUNITY EDUCATION COORDINATOR :
KEY OBJECTIVE: Identify and pitch for long term associations, Plan and deliver quality driven trainings in the area of Gender Sensitization, Gender Based Violence & Child Sexual Abuse.
Education and Experience
- Identify prospective NGO’s, schools and beneficiaries to organise Aks trainings
- Prepare client proposals & regular follow ups till conversion
- To conduct needs assessment in order to deliver customized training content
- Developing customized and relevant training content to suit organization’s environment
- Finalizing days and date of the program in consultation with the client
- Identifying relevant trainers from within, to deliver the program
- To ensure training logistics both at Ask and client organisation
- To ensure delivery efficiency at client organization – delivery schedules, appropriate use of training materials wherever necessary, deliver program as per prescribed content
- Take post training feed back from organisation on both content and the trainer
- Converting trainer feedback to regular “Refresher trainings” for trainers
- Using “content” feedback to revise, modify, add to existing content.
- Holding regular workshops with inhouse trainers to make a dynamic, interesting, interactive, learner centred training content
- Maintaining database of prospective institutions, schools, NGO’s for providing preventive education
- Regular interaction with schools, NGO’s etc to create awareness of Aks . Organise events.
- Prepare training schedules, coordinating with trainers
- Expense reimbursement of trainers
- Training material, presentation, videos etc
- Collating training feedbacks and keeping data ready
- Preparing quarterly reports for benefactors, executive director and board of directors.
- Knowledge of English and Hindi.
- Well versed in MS Office
- Good Communication Skills
- Attention towards quality and detail
- Team player
Graduation with experience in teaching, training in schools, education institutions. Passion for teaching children is a great positive for this job role.